Thursday, December 16, 2004

Incredi-Geek!

Yep, I'm a geek. Movie Geek, that is. Some people at work think I'm a computer geek, but they don't know what the hell they're talking about. Just because I know the magic ctrl+alt+del formula and they don't does NOT make me a computer geek. It makes me slightly more knowledgeable than their pathetic, typewriter-bitch asses, but that's all.

So, back to the Movie Geek thing. The Man purchased the special extended DVD of The Return of the King on Tuesday -- the ONLY version to own for those of you who are cinematically- challenged-- and we stayed up until 1:00 am watching all 250 minutes of special extended goodness. This may not seem like an amazing feat for those without toddlers, but let me tell you that I have not stayed up that late in YEARS. I payed for it the next day by walking around doing my best impression of a zombie, but hey, it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home