Friday, January 21, 2005

Grumblings

You know, I come up with great things to blog about on my way in to work, but by the time I get here and get situated I've forgotten them. So then I'm left with crappy things to blog about like the paint-stripper disguised as coffee they sell here at work, or how the tech guys come by on Fridays just so they can hang around and chat with my (extremely nubile) assistant. Oh well, I can at least point you in the direction of others who have more exciting, scintillating, and just down-right weird things to say:

Like this particular gem from Dooce.com about sensational organisms.

If you're into News of the Weird (or just plain news of the dumb) then you'll love this article from the St. Petersburg Times (check out the other news stories at the bottom of the page - makes you wonder what exactly is going on in St. Petersburg!?!) that I got from a link on this fabulous page.

And finally, this made me snort coffee from my nose onto my monitor. Scroll down to the November 1 entry entitled "Wardrobe Malfunction." It's probably only funny to parents like myself who take delight in putting their young children into deliberately humiliating situations just so we can take pictures and / or video of them to show to their future prom dates.

So now you can see how I waste my time. It's ok, though, they just pay me to be here - not to actually accomplish anything, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cybrarian said...

I'm glad that your work time is being spent doing what really matters... enriching the lives of others.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home