Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Random Thoughts...

I guess I'm still wrapping my brain around this whole blogging thing because I'm not really sure why I'm doing this. One of my dear friends blogs about Buddhism, God, and the quest for meaning in life. Most of the other blogs I read are more like journals. So what the hell am I writing about? Nothing meaningful that's for sure. I mean, I like you Internet, but I don't know you well enough to divulge my innermost fantasies or my family secrets or even what I had for dinner last night. Ok, maybe I can let you in on the Family Dinner Menu - it was bbq pork sandwiches that The Man made from a recipe he found in Gourmet magazine - is that enough quirky detail for you?

I think I'll just stick with what's in the title and keep this trivial. I have enough drama in my life, I don't need to write about it here. So stay tuned for more random thoughts on farting, prime time television, toddler eating habits, and my loathsome co-workers.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home