Thursday, February 10, 2005

This just ain't right...

These are the reasons I spend WAAAAYYY too much time on the internet.

I don't get the paper so it's the only way I can read earth-shattering stories like these -

Rugby Fan Cut Off His Own Testicles


My Life as a Phone Sex Operator

Gator-Tossing Mom

Then you throw in ebay and craigslist and, well, I'm swamped!

I also surf several dozen blogs a day. I start at one, click on some of the links, then click on THOSE links, and so on, and so on. After a while I have no idea how I ended up reading somewhere that Joanie 'Chyna Doll' Laurer has a 3.5 inch clitoris....

Need I say more?

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah Gerber said...

"....the blurry unsteady footage of Waltman railing on her grotesquely large anus looks like someone trying to shake a whole pizza off of their arm."
This is one of the funniest things Ive ever seen and I thank you. I also enjoyed that I could click on it and SEE the acne worried ass and 'arm' shaing off a pizza.
God bless the internet and God bless YOU, my freakish friend.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home