Friday, April 29, 2005

Next Blog...

Stealing an idea from SJ, I've decided to check out the Next Blog button at the top of the screen just to see what comes up:

1.
"I'm probably going to have a hard time tonight when I'm allowing God to mold my heart and slap me in the face because reality is trying to give me a wake-up call. I've known that all along. I just hope and pray that I really will get everything out of this weekend that God has called me to."

2.
"I am a woman who acts like a girl, looks like a woman, feels like a child yet thinks like a man. Am I suffering? Not really, it's normal for me, you see, I am D.I.D. Meaning that I have Dissociative Identity Disorder, a multiple, as in Multiple Personalities. Not like that Sybil movie but kind of."

3.
"Finally a policy I can get behind. The Portuguese beermaking industry has hit the streets and handed out flyers at Portuguese gyms describing the wonders of beer as part of a good diet and this humble blogger says that it's about damn time that beer got its rightful place within the food pyramid I mean it helps prevent dementia! "According to them" what more could you want? If you watch the news or if you are watching Bush's news conference "On as I type" A beer might be just the thing to keep your head from exploding so go ahead and drink a tall frosty one to your health."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home