Monday, April 18, 2005

Why Must the Chickens Suffer God, Why?

I have so many questions about this story and so little time to ponder them.

1. Why did PETA send these poor Yankees to Texas? Do they hate them? Are they trying to get rid of them? 'Cuz ya know, Brownsville is a border town and it would be SOOOO easy to get "lost" down there and never return.

2. Shouldn't we be targeting that scary mother-fucking Burger King monstrosity instead of the innocent purveyors of poultry over at KFC?

3. One of the protesters was quoted as saying: “We’re out here today to raise awareness about the chickens. All we want them (slaughter houses) to do is gas the chickens instead of killing them.”
So, does that mean we'll be eating LIVE chickens - chickens who are just high from the gas fumes?

Like I said, so many questions, so little time. {sigh}

3 Comments:

Blogger Pops said...

Nothing makes me hungrier than the idea of a gassy chicken.

11:25 AM  
Blogger The Cybrarian said...

Gassed chicken. That'll be the day.

3:13 AM  
Blogger Hannah Gerber said...

Chickens suffer God?
I know WE are forced to, societal norms and all, but the poor chickens?
I'll try to read this when I can,so that I can learn more, but right now Hashem is calling me to sanctify my latest bowel movement in his name...

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home