Thursday, May 26, 2005

Revenge of the Chihuahua, part 1


yoda2
Originally uploaded by Chai Goddess.
Well, I just saw Revenge of the Sith and all I really have to say about is: meh.

Special Effects: Good.
Dialog: Bad.

Demented muppet who looks like a hoary old chihuahua flying through the air like Jet Li: Just plain silly.

I paid $6.50 to see this movie. If Lucas will mail me a check for $1.50 we can call it even.

If you want a more definitive review of Revenge of the Sith, check out The Man's blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pops said...

$6.50?! Holy Christ. Where do you live, medieval Lebanon?

11:29 AM  
Blogger kimbabalu said...

It was a matinee...otherwise it's $8. There was no way I was going to pay full price to see this movie. I still bear the scars from the first two.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Hannah Gerber said...

I'm delighted to report I never saw any of them after the first.
I say delighted, because I know you have missed getting the daily opportunity to call me a moron, even if the epitaph doesnt fit the crime.
I would be happy to give you a buck and a half if you'll shut the fuck up....o wait, that sentiment was meant for my toddler who is currently screaming the highest pitch shriek EVER heard by man or beast.....YOU I adore.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home