Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Which is more pathetic?

Ok, here's a deep philosophical question for you...

Which of these stories is more pathetic?

1.
Man had 10 beers, blew up house
Apparently the combination of alcohol and fireworks can be quite dangerous, hmm... that's a new one. I bet the cops were rolling their eyes when they got called in to investigate this one. Too bad he lived, otherwise I could nominate him for a Darwin Award.

2.
Tara Reid horses around at Kentucky Derby bash
Tara Reid is quickly becoming the poor-man's version of Paris Hilton (as evidenced by frequent flashing of boobage to prop up her declining celebrity and still inexplicably popular despite amazing lack of talent).

I liked her in American Pie - but the movie would have been just as great without her. I know I'm not her target audience being that I'm not a 12 year-old boy looking for his first masturbatory pin-up, but really is there anyone out there who takes her seriously-as an actress?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pops said...

I take her seriously as a source of occasional "accidental" public breast exposure. I take her DEADLY seriously.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I vote for Tara, she's definitly the winner.

9:31 AM  
Blogger HannoverFist said...

I see blowing up a house, because you're drunk, as being simply chemical-induced stupidity (or just plain old stupid).

But Reid is a 100% loser. The whole "Don't you know who I am?" thing is one of the most pathetic things any person can do.

I'd personally rather be on the news for having blown up my house.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home