Monday, July 11, 2005

This Post Sucks

...just wanted to say that at the outset so no one gets his / her hopes up.

I've been taking an "art" class this summer, and the reason I call it "art" all in quotes is because I'm not really sure what to make of it. I'm (supposedly) working on a creative project with very little in the way of guidance from my prof. Big mistake. The first night he gave us an assignment to "be creative!" This phrase sends shivers down the spine of anal-retentive Literature majors like myself. I read creative shit - I don't produce it!

Anyway, I decided to try my hand at photography because, well, I don't really know why other than the fact that I just got a cool new camera and this seemed like a good excuse to try it out. Plus, the bootleg -- uh, I mean examination -- copy of photoshop was just sitting at home getting dust on it so I thought I'd try that out, too.

(Just as a side note: photoshop is a real bitch. They should pay ME to use it. How fucking counter-intuitive can it be? I was this close to getting an aneurysm from trying to figure out what all the little tool icons were meant to be.)

So, for lack of anything better to post here is the latest photocrap masterpiece to entertain and delight all 6 of my internet stalkers:


Oh...and if you're with the Legal Department of Mattel, Inc. you can contact me here and I'll be sure to get back to you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Hm. I always thought Barbie kept her mirror over her bead.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Her bed, even. Way to be hung over and unable to type.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

looks like Barbie likes to watch.....

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home