Friday, October 28, 2005

Nothing to see here...

...except my horribly amateurish attempts at changing the template of my blog!

Still slogging along under the weight of grad school, work, family, and assorted household emergencies.

What? There's another fucking hurricane? And Bush is going to nominate another Supreme Court Justice? I gotta get my nose out of these books more often. My new favorite website is Library Thing!

You can view my --very incomplete-- home library here:
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/kimbabalu

4 Comments:

Blogger Pops said...

Oh, I was expecting the darkness and I got the bright, bright white. Oh Jesus, my poor scorched corneas...

11:50 PM  
Blogger The Cybrarian said...

Oooh, I like!
I see Barbie's passed out in a cholesterol coma.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Hannah Gerber said...

GodDAMN it, how come YOU get a Pop comment and I dont!? Not fair!

3:44 PM  
Blogger moosk said...

definitely like the new look... you're giving me ideas...

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home