Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The News is Funnier Than Anything I Can Think Up

Man charged with indecent exposure

A man was caught jacking off in a department store and this is what the detective had to say,

"I'd hate to have to try to explain that to a 3- or 4-year-old," Shanks said. "His statement was pretty concise, and he never made an attempt to explain himself. He wasn't there to shop. He told me he went to Goody's for that purpose..."

Really, you mean he wasn't there because of your low, low prices???

Teen beats up his grandmother - because she won't buy him beer

Need I say more? Check out the mugshot on this kid. Geez. Someone need to buy him a Jenny Craig membership -- not more beer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Horny Old Guy said...

When I was a teen I used to go to the department stores to jack off too...but at least I had the manners to go into the men's rest room and do it in a private stall. Some of the cleanest rest rooms were in Macy's! Nothing to explain to a 3 or 4 year old either. LOL

8:56 AM  
Blogger The Cybrarian said...

Men are freaks.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Hannah Gerber said...

i STILL jack off in the mens room at macey's.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

HOW can you jack off in public? I can't even pee in a public restroom!

3:36 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Kimbab, what happened to you?

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home